Isopropyl Alcohol 99% TECHNICAL GRADE FOR CLEANING AND DISINFECTING ONLY, SMR-IPA-99, one Gallon
Sorry for the high price, but there is a National Shortage of Isopropyl Alcohol due to the Coronavirus and our costs from our distributor have increased significantly.
NOT FOR MAKING HAND SANITIZER, This grade of isopropyl alcohol is NOT recommended for human skin contact.
Sorry, NO returns accepted.
Health and Safety:
See Material Safety Data Sheet and labels for additional safety information and handling instructions.
The contents of this package may have to be blended with other components before the product can be used. Before opening the packages, be sure you understand the warning messages on the labels and MSDS’s of all components, since
the mixture will have the hazards of all its parts.
* Improper handling and use, for example, poor spray technique, inadequate engineering controls and or lack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), may result in hazardous conditions or injury.
* Follow spray equipment manufacturer’s instructions to prevent personal injury or fire.
* Provide adequate ventilation for health and fire hazard control.
Follow company, product MSDS and respirator manufacturer’s recommendations for selection and proper use of respiratory protection. Be sure employees are adequately trained on the safe use of respirators per company and regulatory
* Wear appropriate PPE such as eye and skin protection. In the event of injury, see first aid procedures on MSDS.
* Always observe all applicable precautions and follow good safety and hygiene practices.