This sale is for one gallon of Frame and Under-Body 1K Satin Black Coating, 3.6 lbs/gal. voc, 1 Gallon, SMR-270
• Home • Auto Restoration • Industrial • Fleet • Marine •
1K Underbody Coating is an enamel based high build coating designed for coating under carriages. This coating is ready-to-spray, requires no hardener and is compliant in all 50 states. MRS-360 is used for coating frame rails, brackets and under carriages. It dries in 30 minutes (1 coat) and can be reduced with "Zero" V.O.C. reducer up to 25%.
Gun Setup (HVLP) 1.5 mm – 1.8 mm Air Pressure 8-10 psi HVLP 40-45 psi Conventional
SUITABLE SUBSTRATES Cleaned or Blasted Steel Cleaned and Sanded Painted Surfaces Pretreated Aluminum Catalyzed Epoxy Primers Catalyzed Urethane Primer Surfacer Self-Etch Primer
Remove all dirt, grease or oils, clean surfaces using a Wax & Grease
Remover or equivalent. Sand with 180 grit sand-paper. Shake before use.
APPLICATION Apply 1 – 2 uniform coats, allowing 10 – 15 minutes of flash time between coats Dry time will be extended if applying two coats
Health and Safety:
See Safety Data Sheet and labels for additional safety information and handling instructions.
* The contents of this package may have to be blended with other components before the product can be used. Before opening the packages, be sure you understand the warning messages on the labels and SDS’s of all components, since
the mixture will have the hazards of all its parts.
* Improper handling and use, for example, poor spray technique, inadequate engineering controls and or lack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), may result in hazardous conditions or injury.
* Follow spray equipment manufacturer’s instructions to prevent personal injury or fire.
* Provide adequate ventilation for health and fire hazard control.
* Follow company, product SDS and respirator manufacturer’s recommendations for selection and proper use of respiratory protection. Be sure employees are adequately trained on the safe use of respirators per company and regulatory
* Wear appropriate PPE such as eye and skin protection. In the event of injury, see first aid procedures on SDS.
* Always observe all applicable precautions and follow good safety and hygiene practices.
* Safety Data Sheets are available on website.