Adhesion Promoter Clear Sealer, Plastic, Primer, Paint, TRC-500A, 15 OZ Aerosol
Eliminate peeling problems, especially in problem areas like TPO plastic bumpers. Prevents Peeling, Fills Sand Scratches, Increases Flex
TRC-500 Sealer and Adhesion Promoter is a 50 state VOC compliant, single component product that can be used as an adhesion promoter and flex agent in one. Fast drying and provides excellent adhesion on all flexible and rigid plastic parts.
FEATURES: ●Single Component
●Adhesion Promoter and Flex Agent in one
●No Mixing Required unused product can be returned back to can.
● Excellent for use ground effect, new flexible and rigid bumpers, plastic interior and exterior parts.
● 50 State VOC Compliant.
TRC-500 is compatible with all solvent based urethane, epoxy, or acrylic lacquers, primer, sealers and basecoats.
TRC-500 can be used on all automotive plastics, primers and previously painted surfaces. Also excellent for use ground effect, new flexible and rigid bumpers, plastic interior and exterior parts.
Clean all areas to be painted with SMR-SCUFF Scuff Paste and rinse thoroughly with water. Thoroughly blow making sure surface is completely dry.
If 2 coats are required apply first coat in a light mist coat. Allowing 3-5 minutes between coats. Wait 10 - 15 minutes, or when tack free, before applying the next coating.
Dry times vary with film build, temperature and humidity.
If applying basecoat over TRC-500, spray light coats of base until uniform color is achieved, DO NOT apply heavy coats of base coat.
NOTE: If parts are left to sit more than 24 hours surface must me scuffed and another coat of TRC-500 must be applied.
Clean spray gun with gun cleaner or lacquer thinner immediately after use.
Health and Safety:
See Safety Data Sheet and labels for additional safety information and handling instructions.
* The contents of this package may have to be blended with other components before the product can be used. Before opening the packages, be sure you understand the warning messages on the labels and SDS’s of all components, since the mixture will have the hazards of all its parts.
* Improper handling and use, for example, poor spray technique, inadequate engineering controls and or lack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), may result in hazardous conditions or injury.
* Follow spray equipment manufacturer’s instructions to prevent personal injury or fire.
* Provide adequate ventilation for health and fire hazard control.
* Follow company, product SDS and respirator manufacturer’s recommendations for selection and proper use of respiratory protection. Be sure employees are adequately trained on the safe use of respirators per company and regulatory requirements.
* Wear appropriate PPE such as eye and skin protection. In the event of injury, see first aid procedures on SDS.
* Always observe all applicable precautions and follow good safety and hygiene practices.
* Safety Data Sheets are available at www.speedokote.com.com.