This sale is for High Gloss Bright White 2K Acrylic Urethane, 4:1 Gallon Kit; which includes one activator, SS-9710/1290
This kit is for use at 90+ deg F, Bright White Single Stage Paint
SS-9710 is a 2 component acrylic urethane coating. It mixes 4:1 with a 5% optional
reduction with Urethane Grade Reducer.
This coating is a high quality single stage urethane topcoat.
.True 2K Urethane Durability
.Uniform Bright White Color
.Excellent Exterior Stability from UV Light
.Easy 4:1 Mix Ratio
.Chemical Resistant Finish
.Great Gloss and DOI
Fluid Tip psi
HVLP Spray Gun 1.3mm, 8-10 psi
Apply 2-3 medium wet coats. Allow 10 minutes flash time
Dust Free: 10 minutes depending on temperature and activator selection
Tack Free: 10 minutes
Force Dry: 20 minutes @ 130°F (49°C)
Delivery: Air Dry: 6-8 hours
Bake: After cool down
Health and Safety:
See Material Safety Data Sheet and labels for additional safety information and handling instructions.
The contents of this package may have to be blended with other components before the product can be used. Before opening the packages, be sure you understand the warning messages on the labels and MSDS’s of all components, since
the mixture will have the hazards of all its parts.
* Improper handling and use, for example, poor spray technique, inadequate engineering controls and or lack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), may result in hazardous conditions or injury.
* Follow spray equipment manufacturer’s instructions to prevent personal injury or fire.
* Provide adequate ventilation for health and fire hazard control.
Follow company, product MSDS and respirator manufacturer’s recommendations for selection and proper use of respiratory protection. Be sure employees are adequately trained on the safe use of respirators per company and regulatory
* Wear appropriate PPE such as eye and skin protection. In the event of injury, see first aid procedures on MSDS.
* Always observe all applicable precautions and follow good safety and hygiene practices.