This sale is for a Premium High Solids Clear Coat, Clearcoat 6 Qt X-Slow (Hot Temp.) Kit, SMR-42/95
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA, MARYLAND and DELAWARE
SMR-42 High Solids Clear coat has exceptional leveling characteristics, excellent gloss retention and D.O.I. It is formulated with innovative resins and UV stabilizers to provide a durable, long‐lasting finish.
- Yields six quarts of sprayable clear coat
- Mix clear 2:1 by volume with supplied activator
- Apply 2 Coats with a 10 minute flash between coats with a 1.3 mm tip gun
- Yields superior gloss and DOI, 100% gloss level measured at 60 degrees
- Super long durability and UV resistance
- Great for restoration work
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Tech Specialist Brad hooked me up with SMR 42 and guided me through the Activator choices. This paint job is my first time doing this. I used 3/4 gallon on my Tacoma Access Cab over an intercoat of micro flake. I sprayed SMR 42 with a Iwata Bellaria at 29 Psi + 1.3 tip. I was able to spray one bond coat and 3 medium coats over that. My truck was halfway in my garage with the back half in the driveway. There is a couple of small areas of Orange Peel but overall my truck looks like glass before buffing. Truly amazing how good it came out. This is the only clear I will ever use. Thank You Brad you are a pro.