T-Rex Truck Bed Liner Prep Kit, SMR-1000-Prep Truck Bedliner Scuff & Clean.
Surface should be cleaned of all grease, oil, dirt, rust, etc before scuffing.
Wash area with soap and warm water, then rinse and dry.
Thoroughly scuff surface with red scuff pad.
Clean with SMR-830, then dry with a clean towel.
Health and Safety:
See Material Safety Data Sheet and labels for additional safety information and handling instructions.
The contents of this package may have to be blended with other components before the product can be used. Before opening the packages, be sure you understand the warning messages on the labels and MSDS’s of all components, since
the mixture will have the hazards of all its parts.
* Improper handling and use, for example, poor spray technique, inadequate engineering controls and or lack of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), may result in hazardous conditions or injury.
* Follow spray equipment manufacturer’s instructions to prevent personal injury or fire.
* Provide adequate ventilation for health and fire hazard control.
Follow company, product MSDS and respirator manufacturer’s recommendations for selection and proper use of respiratory protection. Be sure employees are adequately trained on the safe use of respirators per company and regulatory
* Wear appropriate PPE such as eye and skin protection. In the event of injury, see first aid procedures on MSDS.
* Always observe all applicable precautions and follow good safety and hygiene practices.